I saw these crazy looking creatures in the park today. Were they a pigmy giraffe and zebra pair? NOSIREE! They were just dyed Chihuahuas! Crazy pants, but neato! Their mister was a man of few words, but did say he used a non-toxic hair dye special for the aminals! I don't know if I would be into being dyed. Luckily, those gels probably wouldn't work on my black fur, so I don't have to worry about Mom getting any funny ideas! Would you let your human dye you?
* * *
Thanks to those who played along with our game yesterday. I think it's officially a tie between The Furies of Whisppy and The Thuglets! Well done, guys! You get official bragging rights. Very official, right?! However, it was a very close call and all answers were great and we enjoyed reading them!
Here are the answers:
- Kitty on the path (It's not real...hee hee...which is good, cuz all those other doggies might have chased it!)
- Lady with bag disappeared (and as The Thuglets pointed out, a post is missing, too! Don't worry, the lady wasn't hurt in the process.)
- My leash went bye-bye (if only!)
- I'm sticking my tongue out! (It's not my real tongue, just a drawring. I would never stick my tongue out at you, bloggy friends!)
- There is a bunny in the grass (Not real, again! Mom was having fun with photo editing.)
- THIS WAS A BONUS ONE: My collar is a different color (It's way subtle, so don't be sad if you didn't see it!)
Should we do that again sometime soon?
Hope you are having a great week so far!