Friday, February 17, 2012

Fun Finds Friday and Injury Update!

Hiya,

Have you guys heard of Pinterest? I'm sure you have, but in case you haven't here's what Pinterest has to say about itself:

Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People (AND DOGS!**) use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.

Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people (AND DOGS!**). Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

**added by ME!

Since I'm not planning a wedding, nor doing any cooking, why would I join? The reason is simple -- to keep track of all the cool products my mom could buy for me/us, the great DIY projects she could make for me/us, and the neat decorating ideas she could implement to make my/our lives even more fancy! Woot woot! Also, there are soooo many cute pictures of aminals, like the one below!

D'oooh! Extreme cuteness!
 

I hereby officially invite you to view my pin boards! I will be pinning away! I hope you'll consider "folllowing me": http://pinterest.com/lululouisedog/

*  *  *


Injury Update: 
The nice vet lady said mom could increase my freedom and start upping my walks!! Mom just has to record my gait, whatever that is, and email it the the vet lady to make sure it looks ok.  Oh, no more woozy pills, so my energy is coming back full force! Hopefully the pain stays away, though, paws crossed.   (Thanks for your help, nice vet lady!) I'd also like to send VERY SPECIAL THANK YOUS to the most excellent Daily Puglet readers who sent me all that wonderful healing Juju!!!  It really did help!! And AN EVEN MORE SPECIAL THANK YOU to Amanda, Puglet and Dutch's mom, for continuing to check up on my progress! xoxoxoxo

XO,
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment