Monday, March 26, 2012

The Verdict Is In



The verdict is in and I've been taken off of mom's poopoo list! Wahoooo! Mom (the jury) listened to my plea (and yours, bloglanders...thanks for the backup!) and says that having taken the circumstances into consideration, and my unselfish (hee hee, fooled her!) motives, I am off the list. I am still on probation, though, so I decided to just relax and enjoy my houseguest and stop being so jealous.

Mom, My-Ryan, Fenris and I went up to the secret garden this evening. Well, mom actually hobbled, while the rest of us walked. Fenris and I played zoomies and chase together. It was fun. 

ZOOM...can you keep up, Fen?
Handsome Fenris
My-Ryan's Phodography 
My-Ryan's Phodography
My-Ryan's Phodography
I think I may have overdone the zoomies, because now I'm limping a bit again. Whoops. But it felt good to stretch my legs at the time!

XO,
Lu (and Fenris)

8 comments:

  1. What great fun outdoor pictures! Mommy loves the sitting positions in the last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're off the 'list' Lu at least temporarily ;) What fun you and Fenris got up to! Great captures by the shutterbug! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your limp will improve before the next big chasey game! Glad your Mum listened to reason....and a good case.

    XXXoOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are off the poop list. WHEW. Looks like you two really enjoyed the secret garden zoomies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great pictures!!! glad momma took you off her poo poo list and got to enjoy some fun!!

    Check out my pit bull motley at www.thepitbullpalace.blogspot.com
    he loves meeting new dog friends and bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, mom has that same list. Somehow I usually end up at the top! BOL!!! Great post, love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you made it off the list! Love these cool pictures!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great you're off the list!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete