Saturday, March 3, 2012

Yesterday...

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to be getting some new followers.  Now Mom has to let me on the computer to keep you updated! She's been super busy, but took some pics for me to post.

We are housesitting our friend Zeke, the English Mastiff...I'll tell you more about him tomorrow, but here's a pic of me and My-Ryan snoozing yesterday morning:



Later in the afternoon Mom took Dorrie out for our Friday walk. OUR WALK, even though I haven't been on it in WEEKS!! Hmphf. Momma said I wasn't up for an hour walk just yet so she left me home again.  Did I mention, HMPHF?! Anyway, she said she made the right decision to leave me home especially since Dorrie was extra sassy feisty yesterday. Sounds fun to me! I miss my Dorrie friend!


It was really dark by the time we walked back to Zeke's house.


Good thing I had on my fancy Nite Dawg collar! This collar is excellent for us black dogs, even if it does make me look like a raver!


Oops, Mom just realized that she forgot my glowy collar at Zeke's.  We better head back there ASAP before it gets dark.

XO,
Lu


2 comments:

  1. Aww my pups are usually sassy feisty on their walks, and they don't understand why I don't take them out together very often lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my mom knows that feeling all too well! I get extra sassy feisty myself from time to time! But so does Mom! ;)

      Delete