Friday, March 30, 2012

Farewell Fenris...

Hi Blogland,
I know that lots of you got very attached to Fenris over the last week. We did, too. How could you not?! For example, this is how I found Fenris this morning...FAST ASLEEP!!! Heehee!


However, his humans are due back this evening and he will no longer be staying at Chez Lulu. Mom informed me of this this morning, and I didn't take the news very well. Fen and I had a big discussion...here's how it went*:


The discussion continued...


And here's how it ended:


What do you think was said?!?

I'll miss you Fenny, but luckily my mom and I are housesitting different doggies next week that happen to live in YOUR building! Woohoo, the party will continue!

* Mom doesn't normally let the barking go on for so long, but she decided to let us hash it out completely, just this once!

XO,
Lu

4 comments:

  1. You are really going to miss him! Your discussions are a lot like ours.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw see ya Fenris. Hope you come visit again real soon! :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    PeeS: That puppy party looked like a blast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fenris sure looks like a fun pup to have around. We hope you get to see him soon.

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete