Unfortunately, I don't have any good news to report on my leg. It still feels icky and I don't want to put any weight on it. Mom keeps giving me the woozy pills; they take the sting out. Keep thinking good thoughts for me and my leg, if you don't mind! I didn't include any pics of me today, because it's not very exciting to see me stoned in my crate.
Instead of pics of me, I figured I'd introduce you to my friend. Meet Dorrie. She's my really good pal! (She tweets...check out her feed). Every Friday mom and I take a walk with Dorrie. Of course, since I'm on house arrest in the canine prison I couldn't join today. [insert pouty face] Look how pretty it was out today...(sigh).
At least Dorrie and my mom got to enjoy a nice outing.
Dorrie's so funny...she gets so tired on our walks that sometimes she has to take a little break. Everyone on the street thinks it's hilarious.
Other Dorrie Fun Facts
- She's super fun to play chase and wrastle with;
- She is totally into looking for gophers and sniffing things;
- She is super friendly with the humans;
- Sometimes when we are on leash, we bark and lunge at dogs together. Mom gets a bit mad at us when we do this. Rightfully so, I guess.
- Sometimes we just sniff other dogs nicely. Mom gets really excited and gives us lots of pets and love when we do this.
- Dorrie outweighs me by about 7 pounds (I'm about 48lbs and she's about 55lb), but I'm definitely the alpha. Heck yeah.
- She's one of the happiest friends I have and usually has a big smile on her face.
- MOM AND I SUPER DUPER LOVE HER! (Isn't she sooooo cute! But not cuter than ME, right?!? Ok, Ok, it can be a tie!)