Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Unkie Ritik and Aunt Ana

WOO HOO, I'M EXCITED!
Finally I am able to show you some of the photos from dinner over at Unkie Ritik and Aunt Ana's house. Mom, My-Ryan and I walked all the way to their place and I was psyched to get my first real walk since my injury.  It may have been a bit over ambitious, as I was a little extra limpy the next day, but it was well worth it!! I was thrilled to get movin' AND see some of my favorite folks. 

Unkie Ritik is one of Mom's closest friends. They go waaaaaaaaaay back to when they met Freshman year at college.  I guess college is where humans have to go to get educated...us dogs just come that way. Unkie moved to San Francisco a few years back making Mom extra very happy.  At the time he only lived a couple of blocks away, making visiting extra easy.  Unkie and I bonded immediately, as we share interests in kisses, cuddles and playing.  I love him so very much. And to make it even better he brought the lovely Ana into my life.  She not super fond of my licking her face, but I still love her oodles, and that's saying something.  They just moved to an apartment up a very steep hill, but it's definitely still in walking distance from my pad, so that's ok with me! I kinda have to yank Mom up the hill, but it's a just small price to pay for what awaits me upon our arrival.

KISSES



COOKING

...OR WAITING FOR FOOD TO DROP


GIVING CULINARY POINTERS

...OR WAITING FOR FOOD TO DROP


 LOVINGLY WATCHING UNKIE 

... OR WAITING FOR FOOD TO DROP

All in all, a fabulous night.  Unkie "dropped" a fair amount of food! Gotta love a "butterfingered" Unkie!  *wink wink* :)

Maybe tomorrow I'll post the pictures of me running around like a mad-doggie.  I'm so blurry and fast!

XO,
Lu

3 comments:

  1. oooh! how exciting, we hope some food dropped while it was being made and while the human's were eating.

    ♥ yuki and rocket

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you are SO cute! I love the pictures of you giving and getting kisses. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lu! Sorry it took so long for me to actually post on this. You should come over again soon and I'll drop some more food for you!

    ReplyDelete