Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine for Quinn

Meet my BESTest friend is Quinn...she's a pretty Lab/Akita mix.  I met her years ago in San Francisco, and for most of our formative years we played several times a week (often getting into mischief together).  I love her and her moms sooooo much.  Unfortunately, Quinn and her moms moved to Arizona last year.  I miss them all terribly.  Mom and My-Ryan keep saying we are going to road trip to see them. I say, GET IT TOGETHER, HUMANS, and let's get the show on the road.  I want to see my ladies!!

Until then this will have to do.  Love you guys!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow personalized with Smilebox

XO,
Lu

1 comment:

  1. Oh LU! That is the most special slideshow I have ever seen. I sure wish I had a BESTEST FURiend like you have. I love my Mommys, don't get me wrong, but there is something about a fellow dog pal that really is special. But first I need to learn how to play with other dogs.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete