Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wow, I'm Famous!

Ok, I'm not really famous, but look -- The Daily Puglet wrote a post about ME!  How nice is that of them?  And lots of people said I'm pretty, even when I'm hurt!  There are also pictures of me that I'm going to steal (well, not steal really...they said I could use them!) and show you:



This was right after the fall...see I'm holding my leg all funny?  The best part about The Daily Puglet post is that it asked folks to send me good Juju.  Thank you to all the Daily Puglet followers for all the love and good thoughts! It really does mean a lot to me and my mom!

So, as I was typing this in my canine prison, my mom was on the phone with the nice vet lady (Dr. Anna DeVincenzi at Irving Street Pet Hospital).  Here's the scoop, since I still can't put weight on my foot/leg:

  • The other special vet guy agrees that there are no fractures or bone issues;
  • I have to stay in my crate (does anyone realize the indignity?!  Good thing I'm still on the woozy pills);
  • Mom should keep giving me the woozy pills (The nice vet tech lady who called earlier in the day said mom could up the dose a bit...YAY!);
  • And we will have to wait and see how I am by the end of the weekend.  If no better than I will have to go to the extra extra special vet person.  Oof.  I hope I am better by then!
Until further notice, if you need me, you can find me with my hippo in canine prison...




XO,
Lu

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lu!

    I guess its good your bones aren't broken, but sucks that you have to stay in prison. At least you have your hippo. And drugs. Drugs probably make prison a lot more fun. OK, maybe not fun...

    We'll keep sending juju your way. No surgery, no extra extra special vets for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pug! (and your my first ever comment...I'd be excited if I weren't so stoned.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard about your injury on DP, feel better very soon. Sending lots of pug juju now~

    Pug hugs

    ReplyDelete